An arcaded reredos lines the east wall with three Gothic cusped arches on each side of the altar framing a low relief and gablet of a Salviati mosaic of the Crucifixion.
Salviati is also believed to have manufactured the mosaic floors of the 1880 Baptistry.
St. Andrew's Church, Fort William
British Listed Buildings
The Scottish Episcopal Church
St. Andrew's Fort William flickr Photostream