This Medieval church was reconstructed in 1867 by W.H. Knight of Cheltenham.
Salviati added the chancel wall mosaics of the "Heavenly Jerusalem" in 1887 after a commission by Harriet Evans, widow of Thomas Evans, owner of the nearby Morton Court.
British Listed Buildings
Wikimedia Commons from Philip Halling
Pevsner, Nikolaus. Buildings of England: herefordshire. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1963. 256.
National Churches Trust
Duncumb, John et al. Collections Towards the History and Antiquities of the County of Hereford. Vol 3. London: John Murray, 1882. 145.
Kelly's Directory of Herefordshire (1895). 143.