This church has been in existence since at least 1148. With the exception of the tower, it was all demolished and rebuilt in 1805-07 by architect Amon Wilds (the elder). The sanctuary was modified and further extended in 1881-83 by William Basset-Smith and E.J. Munt.
Salviati reredos adorned the space behind the altar, which is now a small hallway. The reredos are presumed to still exist behind mirrors affixed to the walls.
The church was made redundant in 1975 and it is now an arts and crafts community center.
Houghton, John. All Saints, Friar's Walk, Lewes. All Saints Arts and Youth Centre, 1991.
The Voice of Hassocks on Wikipedia