Designed by John Hardmann Powell, three mosaic panels from 1871 decorate the high altar.
The crucified Jesus, John, Mary Magdalene and Mary in the central panel.
Ecclesia, representing the Christian Church, is on the left.
Synagoga, symbolizing the Jewish synagogue, is on the right.
Imaging the Bible in Wales Database
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 125.