The parish church of Clonguish was built in 1861 but underwent a major restoration in 1973.
A Salviati mosaic memorial tablet commissioned by George Forbes, 7th Earl of Granard for his late wife Jane Colclough Grogan-Morgan survived the restoration and can now be found behind the altar.
The Countess of Granard died in 1872 at Johnstown Castle when she was just 32 years old.
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 126.
dr_urbanus (Martin) flickr Photostream
seikinsou's flickr Photostream