Located in Bussana Nuova, Italy this church was built 1889-1901 after an earthquake devastated the city.
Piero Saccano supervised the installation of the Salviati mosaics on the facade, including the tympanum above the main door.
The four Evangelists in their symbolic forms surround a seated Christ.
Mariella1957's flickr Photostream
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 131.