Designed by Thomas Cundy II, this church in a decorated Gothic style was built 1852-53.
The south-east chapel was added in 1896-97, at which time the Salviati mosaics of 1869 were moved here from the east chancel wall.
The four arched marble arcade contains the figures of the four Evangelists in their symbolic animal forms.
St. Gabriel's More History
Stiffleaf's flickr Photostream