This 14th century church was restored in 1866 by the firm of Slater and Carpenter.
The five panels of the stone reredos are filled with Salviati mosaics. The central panel consists of a Greek cross in a circle, while the two panels on either side include depictions of Alpha, IHS Christogram, and Omega.
British Listed Buildings
UK Genealogy Archives
1903 Kelly's Directory of Dorset
Basher Eyre on Geograph
Newman, John, and Nikolaus Pevsner. Dorset. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1972. 34.