S.S. Teulon designed this monument that was erected in 1865 to the memory of Thomas Buxton and others who were involved in the 1834 abolition of slavery in the British Empire. It was originally located in Westminster's Parliament Square, however, it was later moved to its current location in nearby Victoria Gardens.
Salviati decorated the fountain with mosaics, seen mostly around and within the gothic arches and trefoils midway up the structure.
Salviati, Antonio. On Mosaics (generally). 1865. 50.
Patche99z on Wikimedia Commons
Mira66's flickr Photostream
Bob Speel's Website