This church was built 1892-94 by architect E.P. Warren.
The internal decorations include painting and design work by William Morris and Edward Burne-Jones, as well as a large mosaic reredos by Salviati.
The reredos features a central Lamb of God, surrounded by the usual symbolic representations of the four Evangelists.
British Listed Buildings
St. Clement's Bradford
Hipwell, Deirdre. "Case Studies:'Cash-flow has been wrecked'." The Times. May 30, 2011.
James W. Bell's flickr Photostream
Ruthie P's flickr Photostream