Currently serving as an Apple Store in downtown London, this building spanning an entire block of Regent Street was built in 1898, well after Antonio Salviati's death. However, the facade contains some very prominent spandrel mosaics produced by the firm at the time to advertise their shop that occupied the premises.
Overall, four coats-of-arms and two lions are represented. Above them are some of the cities where Salviati's wares could be found: Paris, New York, St. Petersburg and Berlin.
On the left is the heraldry for the cities of London and Westminster, along with the British royal lion.
On the right, the islands of Murano and Burano are represented, along with the Venetian lion of St. Mark.
British Listed Buildings
curry15 flickr Photostream