Designed by William Butterfield, this church was built 1855-58 on the site of several previous structures, some parts of which dated back to at least the 11th century.
In 1888, the building was enlarged with a new north transept and a vestry on the east. The mosaic "Our Saviour" by the Salviati company was placed above the pulpit in 1914.
Wiltshire Community History
National Archives UK