Located under a magnificent stained glass window, the Salviati reredos of The Last Supper was designed by Clayton and Bell, and it was unveiled in 1885.
Cambridgeshire Collection from Kelly's Directory of Cambridgeshire 1900 (London: Kelly's Directories Limited, 1900), pp.214-220.
Baz Richardson's flickr Photostream
M. Shihade's flickr Photostream
Ian Wood's flickr Photostream
Gardiner, Frederic John. History of Wisbech and Neighbourhood during the last fifty years: 1848-1898. Wisbech: Gardiner and Company, 1898. 254.