S.S. Teulon's 1871 church became redundant in 1977 and the interior was severely vandalized over the next twenty years.
In 1998, the church was joined with the school next door and since then,
the building has been restored and is now used to hold events such as
weddings or birthday celebrations.
Salviati mosaic roundels of various Passion symbols can still be found in the former chancel, while most in the nave seem to have been lost.
A few roundels featuring angels that surround a rose window above the entrance to the side chapel are intact.
Cherry, Bridget. The Buildings of England: London 4: North. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1998. 206.
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 125.
Genshin's Intuition's flickr Photostream
Pashmin@'s flickr Photostream
IanVisits' flickr Photostream