The Church of St. Peter and St. Paul in Hants was designed by S.S. Teulon in a Norman style and built in 1861-65.
Although Antonio Salviati documents his work as being "reredos" within the church, the side chapel altar seems to be the only place decorated with mosaics.
The chapel's altar has three lunettes featuring white birds on a black background.
Salviati, Antonio. On Mosaics. 1865. 51.
British History Online
ChurchCrawler's flickr Photostream
Basher Eyre on Geograph