The stone pulpit on the left of the apse is adorned with Salviati mosaic panels.
This engraving of the interior of the church appeared in an 1871 publication and it shows bare arcades on the pulpit, which means that the mosaics were installed sometime after 1871.
British Listed Buildings
Oxfordshire Churches' flickr Photostream
Roger Sweet on Panoramio
Field, Walter. Stones of the Temple. London: Rivingtons, 1871. 93.