The pulpit was designed by Street and carved by Armstead in 1876. Salviati and Burke later added the mosaic decoration.
St Leonards' is no longer used for regular worship and is in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust.
Newman, John and Niklaus Pevsner. Buildings of England: North East and East Kent. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1983. 359.
Mackie, Samuel Joseph. A descriptive and historical account of Folkestone and its neighborhood. Folkestone: J. English, 1883. 196.
Peter Moore's flickr Photostream
Pam Fray on Geolocation
St. Leonard's Church History
Lutrus's flickr Photostream