The mosaics of the Evangelists, that were originally part of the reredos, were moved to the Lady Chapel in 1953.
The chancel around 1875
Detail showing the original reredos
The chancel today
The mosaics in the Lady Chapel
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 124.
Reading Minster Virtual Tour
Ben Sutherland on Wikimedia Commons
Reading Borough Libraries on Wikimedia Commons
Bill Nicholls' on Wikimedia Commons