Parts of this church date to the 14th century, but H.W. Hayward restored it 1863-65.
A Salviati mosaic reredos of The Last Supper from around 1875 decorates the altar, which were designed by J.H. Hakewill.
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 125.
Bettley, James. The Buildings of England: Essex. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2007. 331.
British History Online
Church Plans Online
keithb on Panoramio
Simon K's flickr Photostream