1825 Etching of the Estate
Pre-1949 Aerial Photograph
1940s Reconstruction Plans - The Chapel is seen on the far left.
The altar with the geometric patterned Salviati mosaics from the chapel can now be found in All Souls' Church, Invergowrie. That church was opened in 1891 and consecrated in 1896. It's Lady Chapel received the altar with the reredos because the Lady Kinnaird was a patron of All Souls' Church and her son, the 11th Baron who ascended in 1887 was not an Episcopalian.
Today, the estate is open to guests as a hotel.
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 124.
Museo del vetro di Murano. Vetri artistici del primo Ottocento. Regione Del Veneto, 2006. 35.
Historic Houses Association
Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland
British Listed Buildings