By 1886, Dr. Salviati had a shop in Berlin at Friedrich Strasse 149 (in the Central Hotel), while the Venice and Murano Company had theirs in Linden Strasse 16. Salviati mosaics decorated many buildings in the area, including the Cafe National, built by A. Vogt located on the corner of Friedrich and Jager Strasse.
The interior of the cafe contained four mosaic pictures designed by Wiener representing four different nations. The building no longer exists.
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 136.
Baedeker, K. Northern Germany: Handbook for Travellers. Ninth edition. Dulau and Co., London, 1886.