Four mosaics can be found in the central hall of the English Houses of Parliament in Westminster Palace. Two of them were made by Salviati.
St. George was designed by Sir Edward Poynter at a cost of £150 and manufactured by Salviati for £500. It was installed in 1870.
St. David was also by Poynter and Salviati, but it wasn't finished until 1898.
Michael Shanks' Blog
Architecture of the Palace
Hansard, Thomas Curson. Hansard's Parliamentary Debates, London: Cornelius Buck, March 28, 1883. 1034-36.
Taylor and Francis. The Houses of Parliament. 1991, 48.