The facade is decorated with Salviati mosaics from 1888 depicting "Terpsichore" or the Muse of Dance seated with her lyre, with mosaic masks of "Tragedy" and "Comedy" on either side.
The entire building including the mosaics was restored recently and the theater received the 2008 National Vanguard and National Property Preservation Award.
Voyages en Images
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 118.