Designed by James Gould and built in 1729, this is the fourth church in this location.
The unusual altar reredos are by Salviati and depict two figures (possibly Christ and the church's namesake) flanking a somewhat stylized tree of life in the middle.
Parish and Ward Church of St. Botolph
Simon_K's flickr Photostream
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 125.