The alabaster reredos was carved by Thomas Earp and decorated with mosaics by Salviati and Burke in 1880.
The Lamb of God is surrounded on either side by two kneeling Evangelists in their symbolic forms.
Wikipedia: St. Jude's
Wikipedia : Earp
Cherry, Bridget and Nikolaus Pevsner: 'The Buildings of England – London 3: North West' New Haven: Yale University Press, 1991. 458-9.
"Chips." The Building News and Engineering Journal. Vol 39, October 22, 1880. 489.
John Salmon on Wikimedia Commons