This church was built in the 12th century and retains some of its original Norman features.
The reredos, from 1889, was designed by F.S. Waller and carved by H.C. Frith. The mosaic decoration was made by Salviati after cartoons by Nathaniel Hubert John (N.H.J.) Westlake.
Verey, David and Alan Brooks. Buildings of England: Gloucestershire. Vol. 2. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2002. 452.
Jeremai Smith's flickr Photostream
Wendy Harris' flickr Photostream
Phil Draper, Wishful Thinking 2006