The Salviati mosaic reredos depicting the "Nativity" or "Adoration of the Magi" - also designed by Butterfield with cartoons by Alexander Gibbs - was moved to the west wall after reorganization of the chapel following bomb damage in World War II.
A 1901 edition of "The Graphic" shows some pictures of Fulham Palace, including the Chapel in the top center.
The current reredos.
Cherry, Bridget and Nikolaus Pevsner. "London 3: North West." New Haven: Yale University Press, 1991. 238.
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 124.
Feret, Charles James. "Fulham old and new: being an exhaustive history of the ancient parish of Fulham." London: The Leadenhall Press, 1900. 116.
Fulham Palace History
Rougetete's flickr Photostream
Margaret Ferguson Burns' flickr Photostream
Kim Toohey's flickr Photostream