Architects E.F.C. Clarke and H. Daukes built the original church in 1878. The tower and steeple weren't added until 1883.
Salviati made the mosaic reredos.
The church was damaged in World War II, and restored several times. However, it was ultimately gutted by an arson attack in 1993, which led to the building of the current church. The former apse has now been turned into a sacred garden.
Barr, Sheldon. Venetian Glass Mosaics: 1860-1917. London: Antique Collectors' Club, 2008. 124.
Holy Trinity Beckenham History
John E. Vigar's Kent Churches
Badly Drawn Dad's flickr Photostream