Located in Mylor Parish, the originally Norman church was thoroughly restored in 1870.
The central panel of the Bath stone reredos by C.K. Burton was embellished by Salviati mosaics. It was the gift of the grandchildren of the late Sir William Lemon.
Although it was accounted for in 1970, the reredos is now missing from the apse.
Olivey, Hugh P. Notes on the Parish of Mylor, Cornwall. Taunton: Barnicott & Pearce Athenaeum Press, 1907. 56-66.
Pevsner, Nikolaus. Cornwall. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1970. 125.
Mylor in Kelly's Directory 1914